torsdag, augusti 16, 2007

Last Word

Sometimes we argue, just for a laugh
To terrories the neighbours, to freak out the cat
To get back at each other, for deeds long done
I don't remember, how it begun

You say that I love, the sound of my own voice
I say that's funny, since it's you who makes the noice
You say you're only trying to be heard

I say, why do you always have to have the last word

The very moments, opinions clash
We hurt each other, and thats just that
It's easy for you to say, Why not give up?
But then we will be right back to another square one

Ooo, you say the problem's always me
I say why cant we agree to disagree
You say that it only makes things worse

I say, how come you always have to have the last word

Even when we're sleeping, there's no respite
I dream we argue most every night
You're a giant space above, bouncing on my head
Telling everybody watching, I got no friends


I got every reason, to be annoyed
But I'm seceretly hoping, that I'm just paranoid
Cause you look like a bubble about to burst

So it's best to let you always have the last word

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

marit bergman och pengabrorsan lixom! sjukt bra låt.